As a Bride you better relax yourself and be fresh on your grandest day 'coz at the end of the day you'll need a lot of energy to enjoy the night with your Groom. Might as well get a professional Wedding Planning/Coordinator to do everything and put in place accordingly without stress on your part.
Now, since you're in tight budget, early planning is a good start for you to find a cheapest rate from caterer, venue, entourage flowers, photo and video full coverage with same day editing, and other services to complete the whole event, here's the sample of a complete wedding package [ click here ]
- Know your budget.
- List down your guest list.
- Set your time frame for your wedding date.
- Choose your theme and color motif for your grandest day based on the current trend.
- Look for a ceremony venue which is nearest to your chosen reception venue.
- Look for a reception venue which is nearest to your chosen ceremony venue.
- Look for a preparation venue which is nearest to the ceremony venue.
- Save & Book the date as early as possible.
10-MONTHS REMAINING BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Book the Church/Ceremony venue, mark your calendar, make a deposit, and record.
- Book the Reception venue, mark your calendar, make a deposit, and record.
- Book the Preparation venue, mark your calendar, make a deposit, and record.
- Choose the members of the Entourage;
- flower girl as well as your ushers - and invite them to take these roles.
- Look for a Wedding Stationer for invitations, plus place cards, menus, announcements.
- Consider purchasing thank-you notes and wedding announcements from the same vendor.
- Finalize the font/text for your invitations,
- Book, mark your calendar, make a deposit, and record.
- Create your FREE wedding website.
- Look for a Caterer with a good offer and book as soon as possible.
- Finalize the menu and service details with your caterer.
- Look for a Photographer & Videographer with SDE included and book as soon as possible.
- Look for an experienced String Quartet and book as soon as possible.
- Discuss rehearsal dinner with the Wedding Emcee and members of the Entourage.
- Look for a reliable Wedding Florist and book as soon as possible.
- Have a visit and check their samples, mark your calendar, make a deposit, and record.
- Look for a professional Wedding Emcee and book as soon as possible.
- Rehearsal-dinner Emcee should finalize the venue.
- Look for an Officiant, book, mark your calendar and create payments schedule.
- Look for a Wedding Cake baker, mark your calendar and create payments schedule.
- Reserve a hotel rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Include the hotel information if it’s available plus the website address.
- Start looking for the Gown, Dresses and Suit designs online.
- Choose your flower-girl dress and your groom's suit.
- Let the members of your Entourage choose their design.
- Choose your bridesmaids’ accessories (shoes, jewelry, etc.).
*Purchase or pass along the purchasing information.
- Choose groomsmen’s and ring bearer’s attire
*(including a rental shop if they’ll be renting formal attire).
*Send them the information necessary to purchase or rent.
- Have your attendants place their orders.
- Look for a hair stylist and wedding makeup artist, or any pre-wedding pampering.
- Ask your stylist and artist to help you in purchasing the right accessories for your gown
*such as a veil, shoes, undergarments, and jewelry.
- Select save-the-date cards and order. (prepare your final list of guests).
- Book your hotel accommodations for your wedding night.
- Plan and book your honeymoon, including travel, accommodations, and activities.
8-MONTHS REMAINING, YOU STILL HAVE MORE THINGS TO DO
- Purchase your wedding bands and check your gift registry and update your list.
- Design and start creation of favors.
- Plan and confirm a party for bachelor and bachelorette, If maid of honor and best man offered a shower party set a meeting and discuss and plan it.
bachelorette party, bachelor party, and other social events.
- Secure your papers for your international honeymoon
- Ask a family member's to be your readers on the ceremony and discuss them with your officiant.
- Schedule the fitting of gown after you receive the it, which is your first appointment.
- Look for a wedding car and service vehicle for rent (limo, bus for guests, etc.)
6-MONTHS REMAINING BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Stuff and send out wedding invitations.
- Track all the gifts received from guests and send out thank-you notes.
- Check hotel room you reserved and verify travel arrangement made by your important guests.
- Create a ceremony program and print. Design menu cards for the reception tables.
- Find a list of marriage license requirements. Decide on a guest book option.
- Purchase a presents for your bridal party and sponsors, including ushers, flower girls, ring bearers and readers.
- Coordinate with your string quartet about your chosen songs and make sure they know what song to play on every part of the program.
- Anniversary dance, and last dance.
- Ceremony musicians must have your selected music list.
- Shop for all additional accessories like undergarments, jewelry, headpiece, bridal purse, etc.
. . . . . .